Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!  As you ring in a new year, I hope you are doing it with Jesus Christ as your leader for it is only with Him that you look forward to the future knowing that no matter what the year brings, you can face it with peace in your heart.  With prayer, He can bring you through the hard times as well as the good times.  He answers ALL your prayers, sometimes it is a yes, sometimes it is a no and sometimes it is a later, but He does answer them all. He knows what is best for us all and sometimes He will give us what we want even if it isn't good for us because we just demand it, the same as we sometimes give in and give our children what they want because even though we know it isn't good for them we just can't say no to them.

If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal saviour I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to now invite Him to come into your heart, to take away all your sin and to come in and live in your heart and live with you. He is waiting for you to accept His gift of salvation.  He shed His precious blood on the cross just to cover your sin so you could live eternally with Him.  He will never force Himself on you, it is a gift that you have to reach out and accept.

You WILL live eternally, where is up to you, either in Heaven with Jesus Christ, or in Hell with Satan and his demons.  I hope your choice is a wise one.

Personally, I am looking forward to the New Year.  I am sure it will be an exciting one.  It is starting out a sad one because we are loosing our wonderful Pastor who we care about very deeply.  However, we look forward to getting to know our new pastor and I am sure he will have many things to teach us.

I am starting a new term with Creative Inspiration on their Design Team and I am very excited about that. I am sure I will learn a lot with them.  I have been with the group for a long time now and I know that the team is a great team.  It is also a wonderful group of ladies and I am looking forward to the next year with them.

I am hoping to have a more productive year this year in the scrapbooking field than I had last year. I had way too many negative things happen last year, but God got me through them all in a positive way and I am grateful for that.  In that past, those things would have pulled me into a deep depression, but now that I have Jesus Christ taking care of me, it didn't happen this time, He kept me positive through out all that happened and kept me going through it all.  First through my stroke and then through my husband's stroke.  Through my husband's bought with Pheumonia, through a major illness of my own, then my husband got sick again.  Driving everyday back and forth from Wallaceburg to Chatham, the stress of the cost of gas and hospital parking... those things would have normally put me in the phsych ward.  However, I may have had some stress from it all but none of it put me down.

I can look forward to a new year with peace in my heart knowing without the shadow of a doubt that no matter what comes, I can handle it. :)

God Bless You
Jackie

No comments: