Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Happy and Merry Christmas

Yes, it is that time of year again. I am afraid I couldn't stop it from showing up. I did try to avoid it, but I guess my skills in avoidance need to be worked on. Anyway, after giving it some thought I took on a new client last week. I was somewhat worried that maybe I wasn't really better just having a spurt but then I realized that this was no spurt. I have watched a little TV but really have no desire to watch it anymore and I am always anxious to finish whatever I am doing so that I can get back to scrapping.So, yeah, I am back to full time scrapping. Anyway this is going to be fun to say the least. My new client has 2 young boys while the client I have been working for also has 2 boys, not to mention the fact that I have 3 grandsons. Designing pages for males, as you know (if you are a scrapper) can be quite challenging as there are so few embellishments you can use.

Anyway, I completed two layouts today. One for the Tuesday Tools, Tips and Technique challenges and one for the Wednesday stash challenge at Creative Inspiration.

This is my new clients youngest son celebrating his very first Christmas in 2013


This is her eldest son celebrating Christmas 2013
I used Bazzil cardstock, I marked the circles with my white gelly roll pen. The paper is Bo Bunny A gift of Love.The snowflakes were cut with a cut file from Sihouette by my Cameo and then I used Stickles angel dust on them. The title stickers are from the Dollarama. The stamps are Martha Stewart. The ribbon is unknown. The brads are unknown. I inked the paper using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs. The Faux stitching on the papers were done with a Faber-Castel pen.

Please leave a comment so I know you were here.
Thanks
Jackie

3 comments:

LisaM said...

Love the colors Jackie! Both pages are so sweet!

Colleen said...

Both pages are just so awesome.

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable and so precious... so sweet