Monday, October 23, 2017

Visitors

With this layout I have killed two birds with one stone so to speak.  I have completed the challenge at  Creative Inspiration to complete a layout with a family theme, and a sketch challenge from Sketches in Thyme. Please visit the links to check them out.

 To do this challenge I have used my favourite papers, Photo Play Plaid4Fun. Bazzil Cardstock. I used an EK punch for the borders.  I used my Cameo to cut the flowers from the Silhouette Store. Inks used were Tim Holtz distress inks. The ribbon is unknown as are the stickpins.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment so that I can return the visit.
Thank you,
Jackie

6 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Love the flowers and the plaid pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Eli said...

Great layout about family. You rock. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Sharon said...

Great page. I too love the plaids. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

SweetScraps said...

Fab take on Bev's sketch #298, love your colour combo. Thanks for joining in at Sketches In Thyme.

GinniG said...

Absolutely FABULOUS page Jackie! You did great with the sketch! Ginni @ Sketches in Thyme

LisaM said...

Love the colors and how you worked the plaids. Fabulous layout Jackie! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.