Saturday, October 21, 2017

My goodness it is so hard to believe it is getting on towards the end of October and we are still having such beautiful weather!  Don't get me wrong, I am loving it and will take it as long as possible.  I am NOT looking forward to winter at all, other than to get it and have it over with. I am not a fan of snow and ice.  I just don't like the idea of time going so fast.

With that said, we are having our mini crop at Creative Inspiration and so far I have completed two of the challenges and hoping to get more of them done today.  I love having challenges to work with.

The first one I did was to create a card using a border punch, this is the one I created for that.
I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge and I am not sure what the paper is since I received it in a RAK and there wasn't a name with it, but it is very pretty paper. I suspect it is MME. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink "gathered Twigs".  The stamp is from a set of Hero Arts.

The next one was to use layers in your back ground.
I had no problems with using a lot of layers. For this one I used Kate & Co Papers, "Cambridge Court". Once again I inked the edges with the "gathered Twigs" distress ink and did a "faux" stitching to give it a little more depth. The stamp was from the same set from Hero Arts.  The flower was cut with my Cameo  using a cut file from the Silhouette store.

Now I am about to go and check out the rest of the challenges to see which ones I am going to do today.

Please leave a comment to let me know you have been here so I can come and visit you. 
Thanks
Jackie.

No comments: