Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Me, Myself and I

Yes, that is correct, this layout is all about me.  The challenge at Creative Inspiration was to do a layout with a photo of myself.  I was lucky to have one, my husband shot this photo a little while ago after I had shed a few pounds. I was feeling pretty darn proud of myself, but as you can see, some of the weight came off my face and I am not too happy about the rolls it left on my cheeks.  Oh yeah, those are NOT wrinkles on my eyes, they are laugh lines :)


Once again I have used my favourite paper, Photo Play.. I can wait til the end of the month or there abouts when I get more of those fabulous papers.  My LSS is ordering in 4 more packages for me.
I am getting "This Guy", "Luke 2", "My Imagination", "and "Roxie and Friends".. can't wait. LOL So far I have only had the two packages of Plaids to work with and I have been getting so much out of them.. just check back over my past posts to check out how much I have been using them. I can't rave enough about these papers, they are absolutely the most versatile papers I have ever worked with not to mention the quality is fabulous as well.  Okay, enough said about the papers, go try them out for yourself you won't be sorry.
I used Bazzil cardstock, the only one I will use, actually it's the only one my Cameo won't mangle. I used my Cameo to cut the flowers and the title. I used my white gel pen to create the circle.
Thanks for looking, please leave a comment to let me know you were here so I can return your visit.
Jackie


3 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful page and I love the title.

Sharon said...

A beautiful page.

LisaM said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Love those flowers!