Thursday, April 6, 2017

Still on Track

Hello again my friends.
I am so enjoying being back.  To get up in the morning being the real Jackie, the one who I was for many years instead of being someone I never had been before and really hated being.

I give my the Lord Jesus Christ, my personal Saviour  all the glory, honour and praise for what He has done for me. Without Him to keep me going I would have never made it through the past year.

I have been creating at least one project per day, not quite what I would have been doing before but I am happy with that.  I know it is coming and beside, I don't want to push myself too hard and maybe end up pushing myself too hard.

These were all challenges from Creative Inspiration.

Not in any particular order here they are.
This one was for a card sketch:


I did two of this layout because both of the children were in the photo so I needed one for each of their scrapbooks. This one is for Brady's.



This one is for Leah.

This is another card challenge.



And of course I had to have one of my precious Jack. Jack loves his toys, a stuffed teddy and a stuffed kitty. It also isn't advisable to touch his blanky if he is close.


Well that is it for me today.  Please leave a comment so I know you have been here.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So glad you are back and love seeing your work again.