Monday, March 24, 2014

Some Wedding layouts and others

     I can't believe it!!  I just counted and I have done 30 layouts so far this month and I still have 7 days to go.  I am quite pleased with myself.  I am so blessed that Tammy brought me all her photos so I have lots to scrap and quite a choice to choose from so there is no getting bored doing the same thing all the time.

     I am also very happy that Boston Fanatics have their sketch marathon going on and I have mega sketches to choose from for my layouts because I am lost without a sketch to start with.  Okay so these are not in the order in which I did them.. at least I don't think they are LOL

    For this sketch I used Forever in Time's Rocket's and Sprockets Bleep Borp paper, also Recollections Rocket's and Sprockets paper. Both collections I have had in my stash forever. The alphas are Heidi Swapp. All the embellies were fussy cut from the paper. I used a White Gelly Roll pen for the faux stitching and to outline around the alphas. This was sketch #91.


     I didn't use a sketch for this one. I used Momenta papers, Fancy Pants bigboard Chipboard, Ranger Black Sparkle embossing powder, Jolee's Boutique embellishments, Heidi Swapp alphas and Recollections flowers.



     This one was sketch #86. I chose papers from ColorBok and Momenta after I gave my cardstock some misting with Lindy's mist using a stencil from Layer's of Color. I used my Cricut Expression and the Wedding Cartridge to cut my flowers and Michael's bling for the centers. The bit of lace is unknown and I topped it all of with a bit of stickles for some sparkle. I also used some diecuts from Momenta. The faux stitching was done with a Pitt Artist Medium Black pen.



     Sketch #82 was the perfect sketch for this layout even though it was a card sketch :)  I used paper from MME's Boy Crazy, also the title is from the same line. I used a Fiskar's punch for the edge.  The chipboard is from Little Yellow Bicycle.



I used sketch #90 for this one. Love love love this sketch. I kinda stuck to it too cause I really liked it LOL
I used Momenta and ColorBok papers for this layout. I cut the black flower with the Cricut and the Wedding cartridge,the title was also cut with the cricut and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, the white flowers were cut with a Sizzix die. I used Michael's bling for the center of the flowers. The swirls and the rings are Momenta diecuts. I also used a Viva Pearl Pen in liquid white on the title.

That's it for me for day.. I'm off to do some more scrapping.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
All comments are welcome.

2 comments:

Pat said...

WOW! You have been knocking out some amazing work!!!

Colleen said...

Jackie, your work is just amazing. You are rocking the challenges. Keep us the awesome work.