Saturday, March 22, 2014

I've been having some fun.

     Indeed I have.  I have been just scrapping away here.  I have my DT work all caught up for a while so I decided to play with some of the sketches from Boston Scrap Fanatics.  They have posted over 80 sketches so far this month and you know me, I LOVE sketches.

     This one was for sketch #88.
     For this layout I used a mix of papers, Crate's Story Teller, KaiserCraft's Up, Up and Away, and MME's The Sweetest Thing and I used a Recollections edge punch and a die to cut the gears. I used my Cricut Expressions to cut the title

     This one was for sketch #77.
     For this layout I used paper and embellishments by Momenta. The two larger flowers were cut with a Sizzix die. For the faux stitching I used a gelly roll pen.


     This one was for sketch #80.
     For this layout I used paper from Echo Park's - That's My Boy.  I used my super duper Kreaxions circle cutter.  I also used some Blended Fiber paste and a stencil on the background for a bit of texture.  I drew the rocket on a piece of paper and then cut it out of the patterned paper, then I glued it to chipboard. I adhered it with pop dots.


     This one was for sketch #54.
     For this layout I used paper from MME.  I used my super duper Kreaxions circle cutter. I also used Kreaxions punch #910 with Stencil A. The brads are unknown. The title and faux stitching were done with a white Gelly Roll pen.


I love to hear your comments, thanks for leaving them. :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are on a roll and I am loving these layouts. Keep up the great work.