Monday, March 31, 2014

Almost There!

     Yes, I am almost at 50 layouts for the month of March, just two more to go but I don't think I will make it.  I have completed 6 so far today.  Two of those are a double pager.

     Let's start with that one.  I used Basic Grey's Serenade paper.  My Kreaxion's Circle cutter came in handy while creating these layouts and I used a Fiskar's edge punch as well. The cardstock stickers are from Karen Foster while I used my Cricut Expression and the Sure Cuts a Lot program to cut the Title with the Brush Script font.



To create Sweet Pea. I used paper from Pebbles, flowers from the Dollarama, Butterflies from K&Company and the bling is from KaiserCraft.


He's all boy and no mistake about it. I used Cosmos Cricket Joy Ride papers, chipboard from Little Yellow Bicycle and I created the faux stitching with my Pitt Artist black pen.


Nothing like starting young to play Basket Ball. I started with papers from Imaginisce, I used die cuts from the same line. The Alphas are from Bella Blvd and I used my Pitt Artist black pen for the faux stitching.


Paper came from the Paper Loft's Every Day Life. The die cuts are from Imaginisce, the button's are from the Dollar Store and the ribbon is unknown.


Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. All comments are welcomed.

No comments: